The ADVANCED GENETICS® Food Intolerance Test for fertility problems allows you to discover which food(s) are changing your menstrual cycle or, for men, causing prostatitis with the sophisticated technology from ADNlab®.
With this advanced technology, the DNA Test for reproductive system problems analyzes 600 foods with 6 different parameters, identifying in precise detail what food(s) should be removed from your diet or be substituted by others. These foods not only affect your fertility but may also be damaging your health. Unlike other tests, the ADVANCED GENETICS® Food Intolerance Test is the only one analyzing for 3600 contrast indicators.
The advance Food Intolerance Test for reproductive system problems utilizes a simple technological device to remove a DNA sample. The test only requires a saliva sample, it is not necessary for this test to conduct blood analysis. Following analysis, you will conveniently receive by email the comprehensive results of your test and complete information concerning your diagnosis and recommended dietary guidelines. In addition, you can receive advice by telephone and email from our licensed nutritionists.
WHAT DOES THIS TEST HELP PREVENT?
- Alterations in the menstrual cycle.
- Male and female fertility problems.
ADDITIONAL PATIENTS WHO MAY BENEFIT FROM THIS TEST:
- Woman with disturbances in the menstrual cycle.
- Men suffering prostatitis
- Couples affected by temporary infertility due to a deficiency caused from food not being absorbed properly or by food intolerance.
- Patients not finding a solution to their problems with pharmacological, naturist or alternative therapies.