Feeding is the foundation of our health and it is therefore very important to know which foods we can tolerate better and which not, only in this way, will we be able to improve the discomforts and daily pathologies and make use of all the nutrients of each of our daily meals with the Food Intolerance Test.
The analysis of DNA provides detailed and unique information that will help you not only lose weight but also gain vitality.
Unlike other DNA tests, this one not only values 2 parameters of incompatibility of foods and elements, but analyzes 6 fundamental parameters for well-being.
Study of incompatibility to 600 foods. Cereals, dairy products, meats, fish and shellfish, fruits, vegetables, beverages, dried fruits and seeds. The study of incompatibility includes:
1. Oxidative study. It indicates the status of the free radicals responsible for premature aging of organs or not. A person aged 22 may have a wear corresponding to a 45-year vascular system.
2. Structural study. It indicates the status of the vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are absorbed or not absorbed, those that are in excess or lacking.
3. Metabolic study. It indicates hypo or hyper metabolic or endocrine disorder, if your caloric intake corresponds to your physique. We all know a person who is constantly tired and this is because his/her metabolic system prevents him/her from consuming the energy that is necessary. Therefore he/she gains weight and is tired.
4. Dysbiosis study. It indicates the disorder of the intestinal flora, of the enzymes or intestinal toxins. That is to say, all those bacteria that produce a deficit in the defense of the immune system in your intestine.
5. PNEI (Psycho-Neuro-Endocrine Immunology) study. It is an indicator of the Psychic Neuro Endocrine axis regarding the immunological problems and psychosomatic stress. It indicates those foods that accelerate your stress, and produce psychological distress.
The complete Food Intolerance Test along with nutritional guidelines costs 800€
What does it help prevent?
- Main effects of the incompatibilities.
- Overweight and obesity.
- Abdominal pain and cramping, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, irritable colon.
- Acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, hives, pruritus.
- Psychological disorders
- Anxiety, lethargy, depression, fatigue, nausea, hyperactivity (in children)
- Neurological complaints.
- Headache, migraine, dizziness, vertigo.
- Respiratory distress.
- Asthma, rhinitis, respiratory distress.
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, inflamed joints, muscular pains.