The ADVANCED GENETICS® Food Intolerance Test for dermatological problems by the prestigious ADNlab® laboratories helps you discover which foods cause you to have spots, rashes and/or redness in the skin, and other dermatological problems in just three simple steps with the sophisticated technology from ADNlab®.
The DNA Test for Dermatological Problems analyzes 6 parameters for 600 total foods; which means 3600 contrast parameters.
The ADVANCED GENETICS® Food Intolerance Test utilizes a simple technological device to remove a DNA sample. Our lab requires only a saliva sample, for this test we need not conduct blood analysis. Following analysis, you will conveniently receive by email the comprehensive results of your test and complete information concerning your diagnosis and recommended dietary guidelines. In addition, you can receive advice by telephone and email from our licensed nutritionists.
WHAT DOES IT HELP PREVENT?
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Capillary weakness
- Peeling or flaking of the skin
Additional patients who may benefit from this test:
- Patients with dermatological problems
- Just for patients with skin rashes or dry skin
- Patients with acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, hives and pruritus.
- For those with capillary weakness or dandruff.
- Especially for patients not finding any solution to his/her problems with pharmacological, naturist or alternative therapies.